Are your sales reps conversation ready? Before you say ‘yes’, take a minute to stop and think about it. No sales rep is perfect. Heck, all reps struggle with executing at one or more stages of the sales process. That could be qualifying prospects, booking new sales meetings, negotiation or closing or something else all together.
The good news is, there are sales enablement tools to you reverse, reduce, or remove common obstacles.
If you're not familiar with sales enablement then you first might want to check out our eBook, The Staffing Leaders Guide to Sales Enablement.
Here are four sales enablement tools your salesforce needs today.
Attach provides data and insight around what happens after salespeople send content such as emails, presentations, candidate submittals, client proposals and other documents. Sales and sales enablement professionals want to know, "are my prospect's opening my emails" and "are my prospects reading the content I share?" Salespeople also want to know, "are my prospects sharing my content with others stakeholders within the company?" You want to know if and how your prospects are interacting with your content in order to figure out how to best optimize it. Attach will give you the answers you're looking for.
Conversation Intelligence (Call AI) by Mindtickle
Conversational Intelligence (Call AI) software captures your customer and candidate interactions, transcribes what was said, and delivers insights to help your team make improvements. You can identity which objection rebuttals, value propositions, value messaging statements, customer success stories and other messaging works best. With Call AI and Call AI analytics you can:
- Automatically capture, analyze, and score candidate and customer interactions
- Leverage AI-insights to identify buying signals, red flags, topics, themes, and deal risks
- Review interactions and base forecasts on real evidence from conversation intelligence
As a sales coach, I love this tool! I'm currently using it with several reps and recruiters whom I coach and it has really enabled us to "close the loop on training" by ensuring the skills and methodologies are being applied in the field. And the results have been nothing short of amazing!
Among other things, Datanyze monitors the web and mobile technology choices of 35M companies to help you find and reach your best prospects when they are looking to buy. By taking a snapshot of your prospects' technology choices every day, Datanyze can alert you when a key account has added or dropped a solution. In as little as 10 minutes you can create your ideal target market customer model and their predictive analytics tool will score your accounts and give you insight regarding their current and upcoming IT staffing job orders.
Your key customer accounts first and foremost must be protected and second, they need to be managed to grow to their full revenue potential. Failure to do so can result in financial ruin. Without solid account planning and metrics to measure success, it can be difficult to maximize the account revenue opportunity. Revegy helps streamline, automate, scale and monitor account management processes to provide teams with valuable insight for harnessing the full value of customer relationships across all stages of the sales process. What I really like about Revegy is the ability to visualize that data including all the account details including your account plans and the ability to align your solutions with your customer’s goals and objectives.
Questions to Consider Before Implementation
Below are a few questions and considerations to keep in mind before adding any new sales enablement tools to your existing environment.
- Does the tool fit in and support our existing sales process? Any new tool you adopt should naturally fit in with your existing sales process. You shouldn't be re-engineering any of your processes to make the new tool fit how your salespeople sell. Your new tool should simplify and automate your existing process and/or solve a 'pain point' your sales team is experiencing.
- Will this tool help us better understand our customers? Will your new sales enablement tool empower your salespeople with insightful data about your customers and how and why they buy? Will your new sales enablement tool empower your sales leaders or sales enablement manager with insight to more effectively coach and train the sales team? Your new tools should check the box on one of these two questions.
- Is the tool proven and are there customers you can speak with about it's effectiveness? Any good sales enablement tool will have customer case studies and metrics that quantify the value of the tool. Make sure you do your homework by uncovering and understanding the specific challenges the tool solved for those customers to ensure it is the right tool for your organization and that it can deliver it's intended solution.
- How will you measure adoption? Finally, before making any purchase you will want to define exactly how you will track and measure adoption of the tool. And you will want to make sure your sales team is on board with this to ensure expectations are clear.
To learn more about sales enablement, download our eBook, The Staffing Leaders Guide to Sales Enablement