Effectively interviewing, screening, and placing full-stack software engineers requires a thorough understanding of the tools, programming languages, operating systems, web servers, database servers, and other technologies that work together to build digital products and solutions such as websites, web pages and mobile applications.
This includes understanding the differences between front-end and back-end software development, the role and value of software frameworks, the differences between the most common tech stacks, LAMP, MEAN, MERN and MEVN and differentiating between the role and responsibilies of a front-end developer versus a back-end developer and full-stack developer.
Our latest technology training for IT Recruiting Professionals, The Recruiter's Guide to Qualifying and Placing Full Stack Software Engineers, enables IT recruiters with the requisite competencies and tools to effectively source, screen, and qualify front-end, back-end, and full-stack software engineers.
We're enabling recruiters to demonstrate credibility more efficiently and effectively and create a valuable candidate and customer experience by enabling them with technical knowledge that is highly relevant and valuable to the candidates and customers they serve.
Participants who complete this program are enabled with the competencies to:
This latest technology training course is part of our ongoing mission to design and deliver a technology training ecosystem focused on enterprise technology within the context of how recruiters engage IT professionals. Our focus is to give IT recruiting professionals greater access to the technical education and tools they need to succeed in placing IT professionals in both contract and full-time (direct hire) positions.
- Explain the role and purpose of a front-end tech stack
- Apply relevant technical screening questions to qualify candidates for the three key technologies that make up the front-end tech stack including front-end frameworks
- Explain the role and purpose of a back-end tech stack
- Explain, screen and qualify candidates for the relevant back-end skills including operating systems, web servers, database servers, programming languages, and back-end frameworks
- Distinguish the differences between front-end development and back-end development
- Understand and recognize the differences between the most common tech stacks, LAMP, MEAN, MERN and MEVN and apply relevant screening questions to qualify candidates
Click on the link to learn more about our technical recruiter training and certification programs.