What if you could optimize your sales rep’s work routine to ensure they were prospecting effectively, and consistently finding and closing new accounts?
You would be able to improve the overall health of your IT staffing firm’s sales funnel dramatically.
Your reps are using 40-50% of their time simply figuring out who they are going to call and what they are going to say. That’s time that would be better spent closing new accounts and growing your business.
Menemsha’s methodology maximizes your reps’ time, turning average salespeople into top performers.
In my new ebook for IT staffing firms, I share with you key insights into the Menemsha Group sales methodology. You’ll learn:
- How and why you need to have a clearly defined target market.
- How and why you must score your leads.
- How to set call objectives.
- How and why you need to create a sales call plan (and track and measure completion).
- How to demonstrate value and create a memorable experience for your prospects.
- How to apply metrics to track and improve your prospecting effectiveness.
- What buyer personas are, why they are so important, and why they are the key to successful prospecting for IT staffing sales professionals.
To get this new guide, fill out the form, click the button, and download it.